We define our values, behaviours and corporate responsibility through a range of policies and guidelines, including:
- Anti-harassment policy
- Code of Ethical Conduct policy
- Email and Internet Acceptable Use policy
- Environmental policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity policy
- Key Pearson Trueman & Associates behaviours
- Quality Assurance policy
- Regulatory Compliance policy
- Statement of Partner or Director Conduct
- Work Health & Safety policy.
We ensure both staff and contract personnel comply with Pearson Trueman & Associates values and expected behaviours. Staff and contract personnel are required to:
- Disclose all actual, potential or perceived conflicts of interest
- Maintain client confidentiality and document security
- Neither give nor receive inducements for preferential treatment
- Register substantial gifts (more than $100 value) received or given on behalf of Pearson Trueman & Associates.
Carbon Reduction Institute
Pearson Trueman & Associates is a carbon-neutral business. As part of our dedication to reducing our environmental footprint and in an effort to ensure that future generations enjoy our wonderful planet, we've made the important decision to ensure our energy-spend is offset by the initiatives of the
Carbon Reduction Institute.
Tip: Looking for a cheap and easy solution to cut greenhouse gas emissions? Fluorescent light bulbs are your answer. These energy-savers use only around 20% of the electricity an incandescent bulb uses at the same lighting output. Help solve climate change—swap your incandescent bulbs with energy saving bulbs today.